Your Success Is Our Mission

Contact Us

How can we help you?

Feel free to use our contact form below to send general questions or inquiries to us.

If you are looking for a specific person, try our employee directory.

Questions about enrollment, admission, or financial aid should be directed to:

Student Services

Henderson County Campus
Sink Building

 (828) 694-1800

Transylvania County Campus
Straus Building

(828) 883-2520


Commonly Needed Phone Numbers

Financial Aid 694-1816

High School Programs 694-1817

Transfer Programs 694-1801

Bookstore 694-1720

NCWorks Center 694-1755 or 883-2550

Student Records 694-1811

Library 694-1879

Tuition and Fees 694-1721

High School Equivalency Program 694-1635


Please use this form to request information and be directed to a specific department: