Mechanical Engineering Technology
What it is about
Engineering and Technology Pathway Description: These curriculums are designed to prepare students through the study and application of principles from mathematics, natural sciences, and technology and applied processes based on these subjects.
Courses you will take
Course work includes mathematics, natural sciences, engineering sciences and technology.
What you will gain
Graduates should qualify to obtain occupations such as technical service providers, materials and technologies testing services, process improvement technicians, engineering technicians, industrial technology managers, or research technicians.
Degrees, Diplomas & Certificates
|View Program Requirements for Degrees, Diplomas, & Certificates|
- Mechanical Engineering Technology Associate in Applied Science Degree
- Mechanical Engineering Technology Associate in Applied Science Degree, Pre Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology Diploma
- Hydraulics Certificate
- Pre-Engineering Certificate
- Sustainability Certificate