Criminal Justice Technology
What it is about
The Criminal Justice Technology curriculum is designed to provide knowledge of criminal justice systems and operations. Study will focus on local, state, and federal law enforcement, judicial processes, corrections, and security services. The criminal justice system’s role within society will be explored.
Courses you will take
Emphasis is on criminal justice systems, criminology, juvenile justice, criminal and constitutional law, investigative principles, ethics, and community relations. Additional study may include issues and concepts of government, counseling, communications, computers, and technology.
What you will gain
Employment opportunities exist in a variety of local, state, and federal law enforcement, corrections, and security fields. Examples include police officer, deputy sheriff, county detention officer, state trooper, intensive probation/parole surveillance officer, correctional officer, and loss prevention specialist.
Online option available
Degrees, Diplomas & Certificates
|View Program Requirements for Degrees, Diplomas, & Certificates|
- Criminal Justice Technology Associate in Applied Science Degree (Online Option Available)
- Criminal Justice I Certificate (Online Option Available)
- Criminal Justice Technology/Forensic Science Associate in Applied Science Degree (Online Program)
- Transfer Program, Criminal Justice Program
- Pathway to Mars Hill University Bachelor of Science