Admission Quick Facts
Statistics, Spring 2015
- Enrollment: 2,088 students
- Average age: 27
- Largest student group (42%): 18–23 years old
- 70% of students are working toward an associate degree
Career and College Promise
- CCP allows eligible high school juniors and seniors to enroll in tuition-free classes at BRCC.
- Students are responsible for textbooks, fees, and supplies.
- CCP offers two options for high school students: the Core 44 College Transfer Pathways and the Career and Technical Education Pathways.
- Students enrolled in Career and Technical Education Pathways can complete at least one certificate in select BRCC programs prior to high school graduation.
Clubs and Organizations
- Many programs of study have affiliated student clubs which enhance the academic and learning experience.
- Explore Clubs and Organizations
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- The BRCC Educational Foundation awards scholarships to new, returning, and transferring students.
- For 2015-16, more than 285 scholarships valued at $456,638 were available for curriculum students.
- Many Blue Ridge students receive financial aid.
Newest Program on Campus
Programs Leading to Area Manufacturing Jobs in High Demand
- Brewing, Distillation, and Fermentation — Brewing Equipment, Packaging, and Maintenance
- Computer-Integrated Machining
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Welding Technology
Most Popular Programs