The Blue Ridge Community College Fitness Room is available for use by students and employees. The fitness room is located in the Industrial Skills Building, Room 137. Students may enter through the outside glass door which is on the end of the building closest to the lake.
Students may only use the fitness room during the posted hours and must sign a waiver prior to using the room. Hours will be posted on the door and vary by semester.
|View Fitness Room Hours of Operation
Fitness Room Policies:
- Everyone must sign a waiver to use the room.
- Users must present BRCC ID card and sign in.
- Users must follow the posted weight room rules.
- Users must be dressed in athletic wear: shorts, t-shirt and tennis shoes.
- No open toed shoes, no jeans, no pants with belts.
- No tube or midriff tops can be worn.
- No food. Users may bring in plain water.
- No headphones in free weight area.
- Early college students are not permitted without a staff or faculty member to supervise.
- Any person misusing equipment will be shown how to use equipment properly. Continued misuse will result in being asked to leave.
Fitness Room Equipment
For further information: