Advanced and Mandated Law Enforcement
BRCC provides advanced and mandated law enforcement and Loss Prevention training throughout the year.
- Basic Death Investigation (online)
- Leadership Certificate Program (online)
- Mandated In-Service (online and traditional seated classes)
- 5/1/17 - 5/31/17
- Legal Update (4)
- JMST (2)
- DV: Protecting Victims of Domestic Violence (4)
- Improving Decision-Making Skills (4)
- Post Critical Incident Stress Management (4)
- Protecting Our Officers: Suicide Prevention for LE (2)
Total - 20 hrs / credits
Student Registration Information:
All Law Enforcement Continuing Education students who will be registering for online classes must complete the online Student Information Form.
Once you have completed and submitted the form, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
This process is not automatic and may take 1-2 business days to complete.