Open the Door to a New Beginning...
Visit Henderson County JobLink Career Center
YOUR comprehensive career planning, training and job placement resource...
We can help YOU:
- find a full or part time job
- create a professional resume
- learn how to network effectively
- prepare answers to those difficult job interview questions
- develop your core skills earn state and national skills certification
- plan a change of career
- locate financial assistance for training
Henderson County JobLink Career Center at Blue Ridge Community College has the resources and professional, customer friendly staff to provide all the job seeking and career planning resources you need at a single location.
Our Center has an "Open Door" policy, serving Community Members as well as BRCC Students and Alumni.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 6 PM, Friday 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Located in the Continuing Education Building, Room 125