Work-Based Learning / Internships: Business Administration
Real World Education Works!
Blue Ridge Community College works with numerous employers to ensure that our students gain valuable learning experiences in real-world settings. Through the internship experience, students not only apply the skills learned in the classrooms and labs, but they also gain an understanding of the industry that can only be found on the job. Consider how your company can benefit from an student/employee pipeline designed to offer you well trailed short-term employees that you have the opportunity to make sure fit your culture and business need.
Business Administration offers three specializations, course and lab work emphasizes:
- Business Administration/Marketing and Retailing
- Marketing, Sales and Advertising
- Retailing and Merchandising
- Business Administration/Banking and Finance
- Bank Lending, Money and Law
- Business Finance and Applications
- Business Administration
- Management, Marketing and Economics
- Finance and Accounting
Paid and Non-paid WBL / Internships
To discuss WBL/Internships further or request participation in the program please contact:
Work-Based Learning Director or call (828) 694-1734.
Work-Based Learning Director