Blue Ridge Community College Educational Foundation Scholarships
Annual awards are made by the College's Financial Aid and Scholarship Committee. Payments are distributed each semester.
Awards of $1,000 or more will be paid out over two semesters.
To be considered for a Blue Ridge Community College Educational Foundation scholarship, a student must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0.
Scholarships for Blue Ridge Community College students are available
for the 2017-18 academic year.
Priority application deadline is April 7, 2017
Applications received after April 7, 2017, may be reviewed if funding is available.
Scholarships are awarded based on criteria such as financial need and academic achievement, and are available to persons who are enrolled or intend to enroll in specific programs.
How to Apply: Online Application Instructions
Directions for Current and Returning Students
- Go to http://my.blueridge.edu. The preferred web browser is Internet Explorer.
- When prompted for a password and username, use the same one you use for your BRCC Moodle account.
- On myblueridge, click on the bank building icon on the left side of the page (Financial Information). Next select Foundation Scholarship App.
- You are required to put something in every field in the General Information section before you can ‘Save’ your application. Once saved, you may go back in to complete or update information before hitting the final ‘Submit for Consideration’ checkbox.
- Follow the instructions to complete all fields and click on the ‘Submit for Consideration’ checkbox at the bottom of the application (priority deadline: April 7, 2017).
Directions for High School Seniors and New Students
Once you have applied for Admission to BRCC, you will be sent an email within one business day with your username, ID and instructions on how to change your temporary password to a permanent password.
Finding Your BRCC Username and ID
- To find your Username, go to http://online.blueridge.edu and click the ‘Students’ link.
- Under the menu ‘User Account’, click on ‘What’s my User ID?’ Once you populate your Last Name and SSN (no dashes or spaces), a box will pop up that says ‘Here’s Your User ID’.
- If you hit the BACK (<-) button on any browser EXCEPT Chrome, your student ID number will fill in underneath your SSN.
Once you have a permanent password, complete steps 1-5 above.
All scholarship applicants will be notified by mail prior to Fall Registration Day in August.
For general application and scholarship information, contact the Financial Aid Office at (828) 694-1816.
For technical/computer issues ore questions, contact Information Technology Help Desk at (828) 694-1895.
Financial Aid for Curriculum Students
Financial Aid Assistant
Student Services Coordinator
Transylvania County Campus
Financial Aid Office
Henderson County Campus
180 West Campus Drive
Flat Rock, NC 28731
School Code: 009684
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.