Blue Ridge Community College Educational Foundation Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the 2016-17 academic year.
Deadline to apply is April 8, 2016 (late applications will be reviewed if funding is available)
Scholarships are made possible by the generous donations of individuals, businesses, and organizations who have chosen to provide their support for students through Blue Ridge Community College Educational Foundation.
They are awarded based on criteria such as financial need and academic achievement, and are available to persons who are enrolled or intend to enroll in specific programs.
How to Apply: Online Application Instructions
2016-17 BRCC Educational Foundation Scholarships
Preferred Web Browser: Internet Explorer
Directions for Current and Returning Students
- Go to http://my.blueridge.edu
- When prompted for a password and username, use the same one you use for your BRCC Moodle account.
- On the portal, click on ‘BRCC Educational Foundation Scholarship Application’ in the top right box under ‘Student Forms’.
- You are required put something in every field in the General Information section before you can ‘Save’ your application. Once saved, you may go back in to complete or update information before hitting the final ‘Submit for Consideration’ checkbox.
- Follow the instructions to complete all fields and click on the ‘Submit for Consideration’ checkbox at the bottom of the application (priority deadline: April 8, 2016).
Directions for High School Seniors and New Students
Once you have applied for Admission to BRCC, you will be sent an email within one business day with your username, ID and instructions on how to change your temporary password to a permanent password.
Finding Your BRCC Username and ID
- To find your Username, go to http://online.blueridge.edu and click the ‘Students’ link (or click on the WA icon at the top left of the page).
- Under the menu ‘User Account’, click on ‘What’s my User ID?’ Once you populate your Last Name and SSN (no dashes or spaces), a box will pop up that says ‘Here’s Your User ID’.
- If you hit the BACK (<-) button on any browser EXCEPT Chrome, your student ID number will fill in underneath your SSN
Once you have a permanent password, complete steps 1-5 above.
All scholarship applicants will be notified by mail prior to Fall Registration Day in August.
Financial Aid for Curriculum Students
Financial Aid Assistant
Student Services Coordinator
Transylvania County Campus
Financial Aid Office
Henderson County Campus
180 West Campus Drive
Flat Rock, NC 28731
School Code: 009684
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.