WE DO NOT PROVIDE ON-DEMAND (SAME DAY) TRANSCRIPTS - PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY
- Students must submit a written request for a transcript.
- The student's signature is required to release a transcript.
- Transcripts may be requested in person, by mail or by fax. The fax number is (828) 697-0811.
- There is a $3.00 fee for each official transcript.
- If you would like to pay online using your student WebAdvisor account, please allow 24 hours once you have submitted the request for the fee to be reflected on your account.
- Transcripts will not be released if the student owes money to the College or is on disciplinary suspension.
- Transcripts may not be picked up by anyone other than requesting student without written permission.
- Transcripts will normally be available 48 hours after the request is received. Transcripts may be picked up at the Receptionist desk in the Sink Building on the Henderson County Campus, at the Transylvania County Campus (if designated on the transcript request form), or will be mailed to the location requested on the transcript request form. Wait time may be longer at the end of the semester and during registration. Please check with the Registrar's Office during these peak times to inquire about proccessing time.
Transcript policy is subject to change.
Transcript Request Form
Obtaining Your Unofficial Curriculum Transcript:
Unofficial transcripts may be accessed through the student's