Eligibility and Basis for Awards
Federal Work Study
Loans and Grants
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Educational Foundation Scholarships
Financial Aid Forms
The following forms are available to help complete your financial aid process:
- Forms for the verification process:
2012-13 VERIFICATION FORM
2012-13 SIGNATURE PAGE
2012-13 ASSET INFORMATION FORM
2013-14 SIGNATURE PAGE
2013-14 HOUSEHOLD SIZE/NUMBER IN COLLEGE FORM
2013-14 ASSET INFORMATION FORM
2013-14 STUDENT NON-TAX FILER FORM
2013-14 PARENT NON-TAX FILER FORM
2013-14 CHILD SUPPORT PAID FORM
2013-14 SNAP (FOOD STAMPS) BENEFITS RECEIVED
- 2012-13 Students that are 'independent' solely based on providing support for another individual should complete the
INDEPENDENT PROVIDING MORE THAN HALF SUPPORT FORM
for proof of status.
- Important financial aid information may be found on the 2012-13
GRANT INFORMATION SHEET OR 2013-14 GRANT INFORMATION SHEET.
- If your financial situation has changed for 2012, please complete the 2012-13 SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES FORM
or if your financial situation has changed for 2013, please complete the 2013-14 SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES FORM and submit it to the Financial Aid Office for consideration.
- If you are a Blue Ridge Community College student, but need to enroll in classes at another college, you may complete the 2012-13 CONSORTIUM AGREEMENT
or the 2013-14.CONSORTIUM AGREEMENT. Take it to the Financial Aid Office at your visiting institution to complete, and have them return it to our Financial Aid Office no later than the 10% point of the semester in which you are requesting aid. This allows us to use your combined hours enrolled at BOTH institutions in calculating your aid eligibility.
- 2012-13 Direct Loan Forms: INSTRUCTIONS, SAP POLICY, DIRECT LOAN REQUEST FORM, DIRECT LOAN REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL FUNDS. 2013-14 Direct Loan Information will be coming soon.