Welcome to the Blue Ridge Community College website. This website has a fresh look and design, and user-friendly navigation, all built on a backbone of accessible, responsive and modern technology. The concept behind this website is to present informative, relevant and up-to-date content to serve you and all our website visitors in a fresh, welcoming, and friendly manner.
Where to Log In to Online Accounts – Students, Faculty and Staff:
Top Dark Blue Menu
Students panel with links for online logins and “Services & Support”
Under the “Students” link in the top dark blue menu, find the quick reference menu Students panel for online logins and a quick link to the new “Services & Support” section devoted to all the helpful academic and campus resources in one place. Students, faculty and staff should all visit the Students panel from the “Students” link in the top blue menu on every page to log in to these online accounts.
Faculty & Staff Email link on website footer
Please note: The Webmail link is for student email (gmail). The Faculty and Staff Email (gmail) login link is on the gold footer at the bottom of every webpage and is called: Faculty and Staff Email
What You’ll Find on the Website
Menus to Make Finding Sections Easier
- Frequently needed links to important pages are in the dark blue menu at the very top of each page.
- Main sections of the college’s services are in the dark gray menu near the top of every page. Learn more about these sections of our website:
“Why Choose Us?”
– First-time visitors can find helpful information to learn more about Blue Ridge, what we have to offer or submit a form to simply request information as a first step. Find it in the “Why Choose Us?” dark gray dropdown menu near the top of each page or visit: Why Choose Us?
– The information you need to apply, enroll, set up your online accounts and get started as a student at Blue Ridge. Find it in the “Getting Started” dark gray dropdown menu near the top of each page or visit: Admissions
“Paying for College”
– The information you need to apply for financial aid, learn about available scholarships and set up a payment plan that works for you. Find it in the “Paying for College” dark gray dropdown menu near the top of each page or visit: Paying for College
“Programs and Courses” – Listings of all the Programs and Courses offered by the college, whether for a curriculum degree, workforce training or learning for personal enrichment. It includes the “All Programs & Courses” page with an A to Z Programs & Courses Index to go right to the item you’re looking for, or, below that, a full listing for you to browse to see what might interest you. A link to the college’s short-term TRAINING and certifications is also found toward the bottom of the page.
Find it in the “Programs & Courses” dark gray dropdown menu near the top of each page or visit: Programs & Courses
– Links to all the college’s community resources: classes, events, small business, career development, and public service. Links to our Board of Trustees, Educational Foundation and more are located in this section. This section is devoted to our community connections and shows some of the many ways that Blue Ridge Community College serves as a valuable community resource. Find it under the “Community” dark gray dropdown menu near the top of each page, or visit: Community
“Services & Support”
– A section devoted to all academic and campus resources in one place. Here you will find everything related to support — from the registrar, academic advising, calendars, library, bookstare, student counseling, support and campus life, to Tutoring, Technology Services and need-to-know information. There is a shortcut to the “Services & Support” page link in the “Students” panel, or find it in the Services & Support dropdown in the dark gray menu near the top of each page, or visit: Services & Support
Learn about what’s going on at Blue Ridge and stories about our faculty, staff, and students. Find it towards the bottom of the homepage or visit: Blue Ridge News & Features
This new calendar shows both student-related events and important academic dates. Find it at the bottom left area of the homepage (just below News & Features) or visit: Student Events Calendar
Under the “Students” link in the top dark blue menu, find a quick reference menu for online logins and a quick link to the new “Services & Support” section devoted to all the helpful academic and campus resources in one place. Visit the Students panel from the “Students” link in the top blue menu on every page.
Another way to find the information you need is to use the search functionality of the new website. Go to the magnifying glass icon in the dark gray menu near the top of every page.
We created a searchable directory of all our Faculty & Staff that allows searching by either name, department or even by topic taught (i.e., “Chemistry,” “English,” “Math” etc.) Find this “Directory” link in the top dark blue menu at the top of every page or try it out at: Faculty & Staff Directory
You’ll also notice custom photography of our students, faculty, staff, community partners and campus locations placed throughout the website and contributed by our own staff members.
Contact us with your questions using the “Contact Us” online form. Find it in the top dark blue menu with the link called “Contact Us” or visit: Contact Us online form
Keep up with what’s going on with the college in our social media section at the bottom right corner of every page or visit:
We hope you will enjoy the website as you browse and find the information you are looking for! Please feel free to send feedback about the website to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the Blue Ridge Community College online contact form.
For general information and questions contact the switchboard at:
Henderson County Campus
Transylvania County Campus
For student services or admissions questions:
(828) 694-1800 or 883-2520
Fax: (828) 696-2446
For technical questions contact:
Blue Ridge Community College IT Help Desk