Leadership Certification Program
- 300-hour certificate program
- Contact us for more information: email@example.com
- 2020 schedule to be posted
About the certificate program:
- The student will complete one registration for the entire program. Each Topic within the program will consist of readings, discussions, written papers, quizzes, and projects. There are no book purchase requirements as all materials will be posted within each course. However, your instructor may advise of reading material that will be beneficial to you for the classes.
- The program is a total of 300 hours. The student will complete 2 assignments per week. Upon successfully completing the certificate program, the student will receive a Leadership Certificate of 300 hours and 30 CEUs. In order to successfully complete each course, you must have a final grade of Satisfactory (70 or above).
- Tuition exemption applies for NC Sworn Officers. All out of state sworn officers must pay a registration/tuition fee of $180.00.
For detailed information Leadership Topic Descriptions
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Topic One - First Line Supervision.
- Topic Two - Discipline and Internal Investigation.
- Topic Three - Field Training.
- Topic Four - Developing Policy and Procedure.
- Topic Five - Ethical Issues in Leadership.
Student Registration Information:
All Law Enforcement Continuing Education students who will be registering for online classes must complete the online Student Information Form.
Once you have completed and submitted the form, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
This process is not automatic and may take 1-2 business days to complete.