Career and College Promise (CCP)
Career and College Promise provides structured transfer, career, and training opportunities through Blue Ridge Community College. Eligible high school students have an opportunity to simultaneously earn high school and college credits tuition-free through the Blue Ridge Community College Career and College Promise Program.
Three unique pathways are designed to accelerate completion of certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees leading to transfer or entry-level job skills:
- An innovative public high school partnership between Henderson County Public Schools and Blue Ridge Community College
- For Eligible North Carolina high school students
- Opportunity to take transferable, tuition-free classes while still enrolled in high school
- Students may select from four College Transfer Pathways
- Pathways that lead to a certificate or a diploma
- Aligned with high school Career Clusters
For information about enrolling as a high school student in Career and College Promise at Blue Ridge Community College, contact your high school counselor or a Blue Ridge representative.
Enlaces importantes y recursos disponibles
Blue Ridge Community College Educational Foundation Scholarships
Blue Ridge Community College Catalog and Student Handbook
CCP How Do I…?
CCP Operating Procedures and Instructions
Curriculum Course Schedule
Library & Open Computer Lab
Placement Testing Information
Regional Articulation Career Education (RACE)
Schedule a Campus Tour
Centro de éxito estudiantil
Summer Camps for Middle and High School Students