The Old Well at U N C Chapel Hill in the spring with azalea blooms

For students in these programs:

  • Associate in Arts
  • Associate in Science

According to the 2014 Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA – the transfer agreement between the NC Community College System and the UNC University System), by the time a student has completed 30 credit hours, the student needs to choose a major and a university. In accordance with the 2014 CAA, students should select their general education courses and their elective courses, based upon their intended major and university, and according to the 4-year degree pathway for that major which has been published by the university of their choice.

Links to the University Degree Pathways:



Servicios para estudiantes
(828) 694-1800 o 883-2520
Fax: (828) 696-2446

Request Information – College Transfer Programs


Campus del Condado de Henderson
Edificio del Sink

Campus del Condado de Transylvania
Edificio del Straus

Ver horario de oficina administrativa