This grant awards up to $1,000 per semester that may be used for the following unexpected emergencies:
- Rental assistance
- Auto repairs
- Utility bill
- Internet services
- Medical bills
- Exam fees
- Up to $1,000 per student, per semester
- Must have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Must be a current student who has completed (or are enrolled in) at least 50% of their primary course of study
To apply for a Finish Line Grant, please complete the application below.
Once you have completed the application, please return it to the Financial Aid Office.
- If approved, payments are made to the organization/individual that is owed the money being requested. Payments are not made to students directly.
- Finish Line Grants may not be used for asset payments or asset purchases. This includes personal computers, laptops, mortgage payments, car payments, etc.
- After applying, please allow 3-4 days for processing from the Financial Aid Office. Students will be notified via their student email if their application was approved or denied and what next steps are.
Financial Aid Office
Henderson County Campus
180 West Campus Drive
Flat Rock, NC 28731