Paying for college can seem like an unattainable goal, but with the right financial know-how, together, we can help you reach your educational summit. Many students take advantage of scholarships offered through the College’s Educational Foundation or receive assistance from grants and loans.
With hundreds of scholarship opportunities and low-cost tuition, Blue Ridge Community College helps students overcome financial obstacles so they have the freedom to pursue their dreams.
We can help you find scholarships offered through Blue Ridge Community College Educational Foundation, the state of North Carolina, and outside organizations. Our Financial Aid Office is also well-equipped with resources and will help you navigate the financial maze. So, don’t let finances get in the way of a successful future. We’re here to help.
Blue Ridge Community College Educational Foundation Scholarships
Student scholarship amounts vary each year and are based on the fundraising efforts of the Blue Ridge Community College Educational Foundation, Inc.
You can apply for a Foundation Scholarship online.
Priority Filing Date: April 15
(Applications submitted after this date will still be reviewed if funding is available)
Before starting this application, we recommend you have the following on hand:
For the 2020-21 application: student and parent 2018 income
For the 2021-22 application: student and parent 2019 income
For more information, and for general application and scholarship information, visit the Financial Aid Office or contact us at (828) 694-1816.
North Carolina Scholarships
- 2020-21 DREAM Scholarship Application
- ALAS Scholarship for Latinx DACA Students
- CFRC Scholarship for Single Parents
- College Foundation of North Carolina
- Forgivable Education Loans for Service (FELS)
- Golden LEAF Scholarship Program
- Golden LEAF 4-Year Scholarship Program
- JADE Learning Electrical Technologies Scholarship
- NC Reach
- North Carolina 4-H Development Fund Scholarships (contact local 4-H Office for more information)
- North Carolina AmeriCorps
- North Carolina ETV Program
- Porch Skilled Trade & Technology Scholarships
- Self Help Credit Union Scholarship
- State Employees Association Scholarships
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
(Henderson and Transylvania County residents contact: Jason Chappell at (828) 694-1753 or email@example.com).
Outside Organization Scholarships
- American Welding Society Scholarships
- Families of Freedom Scholarship Fund
- Human Services Technology Scholarship Application
- O’Berry Center Foundation Scholarship
- P.E.O. Educational Loan Fund
- P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about applying.
- Valor Worldwide Military Scholarship
Scholarship Search Sites
- BestCollege’s Guide to Scholarships for Women
- Big Future
- Chegg Scholarships
- College Net
- Fast Web
- Military Spouse and Family Educational Assistance Programs
- Scholarship Hunter
- The University Network
- USA Scholarships
Financial Aid for Curriculum Students
Financial Aid Assistant
Financial Aid Office
Henderson County Campus
180 West Campus Drive
Flat Rock, NC 28731
School Code: 009684