Option to Pay Tuition in Increments
Students who are not eligible for financial aid may opt to pay their tuition in increments using the College tuition payment plan. The tuition payment plan allows students (and parents) to spread the cost of tuition out over a set number of payments easing the burden of paying for a college education.
The Tuition Payment Plan is only available Fall and Spring Semesters.
To enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan, log on to myBlueRidge and go to the “Tuition Payment Plan” link under “Student Finance, Helpful Links.”
About the Tuition Payment Plan
The payment plan is not a loan program or financial aid. There are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check.
The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $25 per semester, nonrefundable Enrollment Fee that is charged by Nelnet to use their service.
You may finance your tuition and fee expenses using either your credit card or Automatic Bank Payments (ACH) from your checking or savings account. ACH payments are those payments you have authorized Nelnet to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Blue Ridge Community College.
Payments are processed on the fifth of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Enrollment in monthly payment plan is done entirely online. To enroll you must have your student ID number, your checking or savings account information, or credit card number, and the exact amount you owe.
Tuition Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
The Tuition Payment Plan is a third-party service offered by Nelnet Business Solutions as a service of Blue Ridge Community College.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before proceeding. The $25 enrollment fee and any required down payment are processed immediately.
By enrolling in the payment plan, you agree to these conditions:
- Payment Plan agreements are valid only for one semester. You must enroll in the Payment Plan each semester.
- Enrollment in the Payment Plan is open only until the stated last day to pay for each semester.
- You must be enrolled in Payment Plan by the stated last day to pay. Students not financially cleared by that date will be deregistered from classes. Please be aware of payment deadlines.
- Enrollment deadlines and any down payment requirements for the semester are posted in the Deferred Payment Plan brochure, available at the Student Account/Cashiers Office in the David W. Sink, Jr. Building or at the Front Desk at the Straus Building on the Transylvania County Campus.
- A $25 per semester, non-refundable Payment Plan enrollment fee and any applicable down payment will be deducted from your bank account/credit card immediately. Please plan accordingly.
- Returned payments are subject to a $30 returned payment fee assessed by Nelnet.
- Returned payments will automatically be reprocessed on the next 5th or 20th of the month, regardless of when your next scheduled payment is.
- Down payments or enrollment fees retuned for any reason will result in termination of your Payment Plan agreement by Nelnet, and you will not be able to use this service. Please plan accordingly.
- Pending financial aid will not reduce your balance due or payment amount until it is credited to your student account balance.
- Payment Plan payments may take up to 10 business days from the time drawn on your bank account/credit card before they are posted to your student account.
- All Blue Ridge Community College Collection Policies apply to past-due Payment Plan accounts.
- All Blue Ridge Community College Refund Policies apply to Payment Plan accounts.
Tuition Payment Plan Frequently Asked Questions
Student Accounts/Cashier’s Office
Henderson County Campus
Sink Building First Floor
A cashier is also available at the Transylvania County Campus in the Straus Building.