Learn to lead by example & gain the leadership skills to become the kind of leader that people can trust in an ever-changing socio-economic business environment.
Learn the art of inspiration and building trust while coaching others to their next success. Discover how to apply the strategy that builds cohesive teams while incorporating emotional intelligence and strategic thinking in a balanced and proactive way that will move you and your reports to the next level.
This program is designed to provide for you practical tools in the different parameters of a new kind of leadership.
- This program is designed to provide for you practical tools in the different parameters of a new kind of leadership.
- Develop a new set of soft skills that will improve your interpersonal connections & develop a special awareness to your own style and the strategic impactful changes you need to put in place to improve your unique style of leadership.
- Learn how to apply the fundamental tools of building a cohesive team around you- the 5 strategic steps to building a cohesive team.
- Learn to create a business environment that welcomes and promotes excellence and creativity.
- Acquire, understand and practice the immense power of positive thinking and learn to up rout negativity.
- Inspire and motivate…By Example. Receive the basic steps of creating the kind of energy that helps people believe in their abilities to be and do.
- Improve the all-important communications skills while incorporating emotional intelligence, active listening skills that include empathy and firmness, as well as negotiating effectively. This focuses on the 3 levels of effective communication.
- Update your strategic thinking and effective decision-making skills to fit the nature of our times.
Understand the connection between leading your own life and leading others with emphasis on the kind of energy that make positive impact on others while not putting up with negative attitudes and low-level performance.
- Learn to manage change, handling stress techniques, and stay cool under pressure to avoid being managed by change.
- Throughout the course, discover what charisma is all about, and develop your own, new and unique leadership style.
- Classroom dates: September 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, October 7, 14, 21, 28, November 4, 11, 18
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (56 hours classroom)
- Plus 40 hours of online
Registration for the 2020 Program is now open.
Continuing Education Program Specialist