Student Registration Information:
- All Law Enforcement Continuing Education students who will be registering for online classes must complete the online Student Information Form.
- Once you have completed and submitted the form, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
This process is not automatic and may take 1-2 business days to complete.
To meet the changing needs of public safety, loss prevention, and law enforcement professionals, Blue Ridge Community College offers a wide range of training.
- Basic Law Enforcement Training (BLET) PLUS certificate program:
for those seeking certification to become a sworn Officer/Sheriff Deputy
- Advanced and Mandated Law Enforcement:
- Click on Public Safety Training Calendar
- Use dropdown list to enter Subject and College.
- Click submit.
BLET QA / Instructional Specialist
Program Assistant – Law Enforcement
Dean of Public Safety Training