Blue Ridge Community College provides advanced and mandated law enforcement and Loss Prevention training throughout the year.
- Basic Death Investigation (online)
- First Line Supervision
- Leadership Certificate Program (online)
- Mandated In-Service (online and traditional seated classes): Dates to be announced.
Student Registration Information:
- All Law Enforcement Continuing Education students who will be registering for online classes must complete the online Student Information Form.
- Once you have completed and submitted the form, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
This process is not automatic and may take 1-2 business days to complete.
BLET QA / Instructional Specialist
CE Program Specialist / LE Support
Interim Dean of Public Safety Training