- 40 hours (seated traditional class )
This course is designed to provide new and existing supervisors with tools in which to better lead, supervise and manage people and projects. This will be completed by instruction relating to a number of leadership, supervision and management strategies. The result of the class will be to provide each student with a better understanding of these concepts and application in the law enforcement arena.
Class times are to be announced.
Student Registration Information:
- North Carolina Sworn Officers tuition exemption applies.
- Out-of-state tuition and non-sworn is $70.00
- Pre-registration is required: please complete the online Student Information Form.
- Once you have completed and submitted the form, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
This process is not automatic and may take 1-2 business days to complete.
For more information:
BLET QA / Instructional Specialist
CE Program Specialist / LE Support
Interim Dean of Public Safety Training