The Blue Ridge Community College Bookstore is the place to find textbooks and everything you need for class. The College Bookstore also carries other course materials, apparel, gifts, accessories, supplies, and electronics.
Important Information About Bookstore Purchases
- Due to supply chain issues all over the country as a result of COVID-19:
Most books are not available in store for the Summer Term. Publishers are struggling to fill orders. Therefore, it is imperative that students place their orders online and as early as possible.
- Free ground shipping is offered on online orders.
- Students are encouraged to purchase digital materials if the option is available.
- Delivery is almost instantaneous for digital materials once payment is processed.
- Financial Aid is one of the payment options on the B&N website when students place orders at:
Online orders are available with free shipping.
College Bookstore Online Purchase Information
Understand your options before you purchase course material:
Unlimited Subscription Model
Some textbook publishers offer their textbooks through an “unlimited” subscription model.
If you are taking multiple classes that offer an “unlimited” subscription, it might be more cost effective for you to purchase a single “unlimited” subscription. That subscription will give you access to all of that publisher’s course material.
- Required = This is the course material that is required to successfully complete the course. If the course material also lists an “unlimited” subscription, then you could purchase a single subscription to access an electronic version of the required course material for the duration of the subscription you choose to purchase.
- Recommended = The instructor either recommends the item in addition to any material labeled required, OR, if the recommended item is an “unlimited” subscription, you can purchase a single subscription to access an electronic copy of the required course material for the duration of the subscription you choose to purchase.
Example of Course where publisher offers an “unlimited” subscription:
Visit the College Bookstore in person or online for:
- Textbook purchase or rental
- Textbook sell back
- eTextbooks & Yuzu
- Student ID cards
- Faculty resources
- Personal and school spirit accessories
- Computer and electronics
- School and specialty supplies
College Bookstore Locations & Contact Us:
Henderson County Campus Bookstore
140 Alumni Way
Flat Rock, NC 28731
Located in the Killian Building
Transylvania County Campus Bookstore
45 Oak Park Drive
Brevard, NC 28712
Located in the Straus Building
(828) 694-4724 or 883-2520