2020-21 Catalog and Student Handbook is available
The Catalog and Student Handbook is a helpful tool for all students. It contains:
- Admission requirements, career information, and the courses required for each Blue Ridge degree, diploma, and certificate.
- The description for each credit course.
- Information on student support services.
- A list of full-time faculty and their credentials.
The 2020-21 Catalog and Student Handbook is available online.
If you would like a printed copy of the current catalog, you can:
- Download and print the PDF from this page.
- Visit Student Services and request a printed copy.
If you’re pursuing a degree, certificate, or credits to transfer, use the catalog and an advisor to plan the courses you will take.
If you need to view an archived catalog, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (828) 694-1811.
(828) 694-1800 or 883-2520
Fax: (828) 696-2446
Henderson County Campus
Transylvania County Campus
Helpful LinksView Registration Dates
A to Z Program List
College Transfer FAQs
Course Descriptions & Search
New Student Orientation
Online Course Information
Placement Testing Information
Programs at Blue Ridge
Tax Form W-9S
Tuition Payment Plan
Ways to Pay: Payment Deadlines and Options