Student Rights, Responsibilities and Grievance Process
- You have the right to confidentiality.
- You have the right to equal access to programs, classes, and facilities.
- You have the right to have reasonable accommodations provided.
- You have the same rights granted to every student at Blue Ridge Community College.
- You must disclose your disability to receive services.
- You must provide documentation of your disability from a qualified professional.
- You must request specific accommodations.
- You must meet with the Disability Services counselor when appointments are scheduled.
- You must pick up, complete, and return the Disability Services Office paperwork.
- You must comply with all policies, codes, and regulations of Blue Ridge Community College.
Director of Disability Services
Fax: (828) 696-2446