Technology Help Desk
Welcome to the Help Desk! If you have questions related to technology, we are the place to begin.
- Assistance with first time login issues and password resets
- Technical issues with:
- Online courses – myCourses, OpenLMS
- Online student account management – myBlueRidge
- Microsoft Office / Office 365 (O365)
- Student Email Account – Webmail
- Technology support in classrooms and computer labs
- Remote and Distance Learning classrooms
- Campus Internet access and wireless network
- Technology support for events in the Blue Ridge Conference Hall and Thomas Auditorium
The Technology Support Knowledgebase allows you to search for answers to commonly asked questions at Blue Ridge CC such as First Time Login Instructions and Student Online Accounts Overview. You can also use our IT Help pop up located in the bottom left of your screen to search solution articles and/or submit a ticket directly from this page.
Locations & Hours
You can contact technology support by emailing email@example.com or calling (828) 694-1895. We have three Technology Help Desk locations that are typically open during the College’s normal and Summer operating hours. Please be aware that our on-site locations are configured to meet social distancing guidelines and our staff has the ability to serve you remotely over the phone and online.
Henderson County Campus
Technology Education and Development Center Room 117
Transylvania County Campus
Straus Building Room 122
Health Sciences Center
Third Floor, Room 3131
Blue Ridge Community College IT Help Desk