Click the button below to order official, electronic transcripts:Order Your Official Electronic Transcript
Requesting an Official Transcript
- There is a $5 fee for each official transcript.
- The student’s signature is required to release a transcript. An electronic signature is only accepted via secure log-in through Parchment.
- Transcript requests may be submitted online, in person, by mail, or fax at (828) 697-0811.
- If you would like to pay online using your student My.BlueRidge account, please allow 24 hours once you have submitted the request for the fee to be reflected on your account.
- Transcripts will not be released if the Student owes money to the College or is on disciplinary suspension.
- Transcripts may not be picked up by anyone other than the requesting student without written permission.
- Electronic transcripts are processed within 24 hours of online submission. Printed transcripts will normally be available 48 hours after the request is received. Transcripts selected for pick up may be picked up at the Receptionist desk at the Henderson County Campus (in the Sink Building) or at the Transylvania County Campus, if designated on the transcript request form.
- Students who do not wish to order transcripts electronically may use the following:
Blue Ridge Transcript Request Form
- Wait time may be longer at the end of the semester and during registration. Please check with the Registrar’s Office during these peak times to inquire about processing time.
Remember that transcripts take several days to prepare, so please plan accordingly.
The procedure for requesting transcripts is subject to change.
Obtaining Your Unofficial Transcript
Unofficial transcripts may be accessed through the student’s myBlueRidge account.
See also: Unofficial Transcript Section, How to use myBlueRidge for Student Planning and Registration
180 West Campus Dr.
Flat Rock, NC 28731
One Stop, Sink Building