Strategic Plan 2014-2020
A. Increase STUDENT ACCESS to quality education and training opportunities
- Provide flexible course scheduling options
- Improve accessibility to training for business and industry
- Expand course offerings where a community need exists
- Expand the number of programs offered completely online
B. Improve STUDENT SUCCESS in all levels of course completion and degree attainment
- Promote effective and comprehensive advising
- Emphasize success in developmental education
- Increase retention, completion, and goal attainment
- Ensure preparedness for online learning opportunities
- Prepare students for successful transition to four-year colleges and universities
- Monitor student progress and proactively provide support for early intervention
C. Develop a TRAINED WORKFORCE that meets the current skills gap in business and industry
- Integrate workplace skills into College courses
- Increase the number of learning opportunities outside of the classroom
- Upgrade classroom and lab equipment to meet industry standards
- Expand the opportunities for students to attain industry-recognized credentials
- Actively respond to the training needs of business and industry
- Increase opportunities for career exploration and progression for students
- Establish benchmarks to measure job placement and increased wage earnings of our students and set goals for improvement
Approved September 9, 2013; Effective November 21, 2013; Updated March 21, 2016.
|Blue Ridge Community College Planning Guide|
Or use the BRCC online contact form.
180 W. Campus Dr.
Flat Rock, NC 28731
45 Oak Park Dr.
Brevard, NC 28712
805 6th Avenue West
Hendersonville, NC 28739
|View Administrative Office Hours|