Blue Ridge Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- New Hire Forms and Documents
- Faculty and Staff Quick Links
- Employee Benefits
- Location and Office Hours
- Contact Us – Human Resources
Employment at Blue Ridge Community College
Education and training needs are fluid and constantly changing. What was cutting edge technology ten or fifteen years ago, is today’s history. Meeting and exceeding academic and training demands, yet not sacrificing a quality educational experience, means hiring motivated and qualified full-time and part-time faculty and staff members.
Blue Ridge Community College provides its employees with a meaningful employment experience. Full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary and benefits programs, while also receiving the opportunity to grow professionally in an academic environment.
Adjunct instructors also fill important academic and training roles at Blue Ridge. We have a continuing need for temporary and part-time instructors in both curriculum and continuing education programs.
Blue Ridge Community College does not accept unsolicited applications for full-time faculty and staff positions.
Blue Ridge Community College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Institution.
New Hire Forms and Documents
- ACA – MarketPlace Disclosure Statement
- Direct Deposit Form
- Form I-9 (fillable PDF for download)
- Form I-9 Paper Version
(PDF, 73 KB. This version is unfillable and must be printed for completion on paper only.)
- New Hire Checklist
- NC-4 North Carolina Withholding
- NC-4EZ North Carolina Withholding
- Personnel Data Form
- TSR Terms and Conditions
- W-4 Federal Tax Withholding
When opened in the browser, some of these forms present the option to either download or print the form. Choose one of these options:
- Click on the download or save icon in the browser window to download or save the form.
- When the form completes the download process, open it in either Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
Get Adobe Reader
- Fill out the form by typing on the computer. Print the filled form.
- Click on the print icon in the browser window to print the blank form.
- Fill out the blank printed form by hand.
- Employee Assistance Plan
- NC State Health Plan
- NC Retirement System
- NC State Health Plan Enrollment or Change Plan
- Supplemental Benefits Plan
Quick Links for Faculty and Staff
- Blue Ridge Community College Organizational Chart
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- The Insider (login required)
- myBlueRidge (login required)
Log in with Active Directory credentials to view earnings, tax information, benefits, and to update personal and emergency contact information.
- Policies and Procedures Manual
The Human Resources Department is located on the Henderson County Campus on the second floor of the Flat Rock Building, Room 207.
Flat Rock Building, Room 207
Lorri Allison SHRM-SCP, SPHR
Director of Human Resources
Human Resources Specialist
Human Resources Specialist