The Automotive Apprenticeship program allows eligible high school graduates to earn money and get experience for a job after completion. The program is a collaborative effort of Blue Ridge Community College, Henderson County Public Schools, the Henderson County Chamber of Commerce, and local automotive dealerships working together to support students.
The Automotive Apprenticeship program is a registered North Carolina Apprenticeship with the N.C. Department of Labor.
- Length of Program: Two Years. 6 Semesters (Fall ’21- Summer ’23) and 4,000 hours at work.
- Eligibility: 2021 High School Graduates.
- Tuition: Free. Plus, you’ll get PAID to attend class.
- Starting Pay: $12.00. Increases every semester. Pay after completion: $18.00
- 740 Class hours.
- Schedule: Class one day a week. Work four days a week at one of the partner companies.
- Stackable: Want to keep learning after your Apprenticeship? These classes can count toward an associate degree at Blue Ridge.
To request more information or to apply for the Automotive Apprenticeship Program, choose and complete a form below.